I'd rather be causing the chaos than laying at the sharp end of this knife


On Thursday I had a lovely meal in Weatherspoon with Ellie and Vanese, followed by a spot of shopping! We went to some Charity Shops and I found this beautiful denim shirt. I tried it on and thought it was a bit too oversized, but Ellie did up the buttons and rolled up the sleeves and convinced me to get it. I'm glad she did. I'm completely obsessed. I layered it with my jumper and put on my necklace - which is only £1.39 (Free p+p)  from Ebay. Gotta love Hong Hong! 

I've been loving the weather recently, although it's been getting kind of rainy these last couple of days, but I'm hoping that's just "April Showers" and May will have more sun! I only have 5 weeks left of college so I'm getting really excited and motivated to finish all my work. I've had such a good chillaxing week. My mum got a new car so she's very happy, means more night drives!(Which is the best. Music + the stars = wonderful). Hopefully next week should be good too, me and Vanese are getting Iphones on Wednesday so we're really excited for those. I'm excited to start doing My Week In Pictures again, I'm going to make them a bit more personal and talk about my week and set myself goals for the following week. So look out for those!
Bye for now :)

What's your opinion?

  1. Loooove the speckled sweater!

    modishmar.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater jean shirt combo <3

    xo
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lord, you are rocking that shirt so well! Fancy sharing? I want, want, want it! I seriously doubt we'll have amazing weather, and if we do, it'll last like 30 minutes, then go all bipolar nshit on us haha

    ChiChi xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahahahaha, thank you! Hmmm.. maybe ;) Yeah, you're probably right. Aah, the weather here annoys me so much ugh! X

      Delete
  4. Awww, thank you so much Maddy! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit! Charity Shops are the best for finding such beautiful pieces, and your denim shirt is gorge! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! They are, I literally live in them now hahaha! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  6. LOVE this! Ally you are so cute!! :') haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish i could pull of creepers like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so lovely of you to say! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  8. I want your necklace so badly, I have a thing for triangles

    Your blog is really good

    Jorden x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only £1.39 go get it! ;) Thank you Jorden :) x

      Delete
  9. omg- i love love love this look! the jumper is so pretty- especially in combination with the denim blouse and the necklace! i like everything about this look! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit, love the sweater.

    http://dailylookss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete